Copyright & License
Authors published in this journal agree to the following terms:
1. The copyright of each article is retained by the author (s).
2. The author grants the journal the first publication rights with the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, allowing others to share the work with an acknowledgment of authorship and the initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors may enter into separate additional contractual agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of published journal versions of the work (for example, posting them to institutional repositories or publishing them in a book), with acknowledgment of their initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (For example in the Institutional Repository or on their website) before and during the submission process, as this can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and larger citations of published work.
5. Articles and all related material published are distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
All writing in this journal is the sole responsibility of the author. Journal Occupational Health Hygiene And Safety provides open access to anyone so that the information and findings in these articles are useful for everyone. Journal Occupational Health Hygiene And Safety can be accessed and downloaded for free, free of charge, following the creative commons license.
Journal Occupational Health Hygiene and Safety
Peminatan Keselamatan dan Kesehatan Kerja
Prodi S1 Kesehatan Masyarakat
Fakultas Kesehatan, UNIVERSITAS DIAN NUSWANTORO
Jl.Nakula I/5-11 Gedung D lantai 1 Semarang
Tel/Fax: (024) 3549948
Ciptaan disebarluaskan di bawah Lisensi Creative Commons Atribusi 4.0 Internasional.